Pages

Saturday, January 22, 2011

I think I might be able to post again...

I've been having issues with blogger on my home computer. I *think* I may have figured out how to fix it. I guess we'll see...



As for the girls...

Jordan:
had her eye appointment waaaaaaay back on the 7th. I can't believe I forgot to put the update in with Norah's cardi appointment, but I did. She's holding steady. Her eye still drifts, but she can still bring it together at close distances. She's still favoring her left eye, but still using her right. We'll go back in May for her next appointment.

is such a little Mommy. I love watching her interact with Norah & her baby dolls. She is such a loving little girl and it melts my heart every time she hugs and kisses her "sister baby".



Norah:
is growing well. I think she's having some reflux issues, but otherwise, she's doing great. She smiles and talks and just adores her sister. She's been fighting falling asleep at night and I know I'm going to have to let her fuss a little (not cry it out!!) to calm herself, but I'm not ready for that yet.

She's 2 months old today and I have no idea how that's even possible.

1 comment:

  1. They're getting so big! :) So glad your girls are doing well.

    ReplyDelete