Pages

Saturday, March 17, 2012

examples of awesomeness *Jordan edition*

Norah is TROUBLE. Yes, it needed to be capitalized & bolded. She's sweet & fun & a ball of love, but the kid is trouble.
Today, she was dancing with my ipod.

Jordan was going pee.



You see where this is going, don't you?



Yes, my ipod took a dive, WHILE Jordan was peeing.

Jordan JUMPED off the toilet (it sounded like she fell & I jumped up to go to her), grabbed the ipod out & ran it, dripping, to me to tell me what Norah did. Then announced she had to finish getting the pee out of her body and walked away muttering 'that trouble bubble, I just wanted to pee by myself!'

The ipod seems to have survived it's quick dip, although I am leaving it in rice overnight just to play it safe, but my point it, Jordan is awesome.
She stopped going to the bathroom to save my ipod. Now, I wish I could say it's b/c she knows I love it, but I don't, so I honestly think it's b/c she loves it and if it went away so would her kitchen dance parties (and bubble wrap app).

-------------

Norah, being the explorer that she is, has been taking on the dining room table & chairs. We have a pub height set, so it is a climb when she gets up there - which she does amazingly quickly.

After dinner she climbed up into Jordan's seat to finish J's juice box. J pushed her in to keep her 'safe & sound' and told me she was taking care of her so that she wouldn't get into trouble.

-------------

Jordan also feeds the pets every night. It's her responsibility and she's pretty awesome at it and never forgets.




told you my kids were pretty awesome.

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment