Pages

Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Vivian Eve died

Yesterdays ultrasound revealed to us that SHE passed.

Telling Jordan has sucked more than I could have imagined. She was so very excited to have a new sibling and hasn't had any exposure to death.

I'm feeling pretty numb about a lot of things.
I'm feeling pretty angry about a lot of things. 
I feel like she knew how much she was loved and wanted.
I feel like I let her down.
I feel like I let all who loved her already down.
I want, and hope, I can get some answers to why this happened.

I love Vivian Eve, and I miss her already.
 
 Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Sarah I'm just catching up on blog reading and while I've already reached out in other places, I wanted to send you my condolences and hugs and love. There are no words, just love and hugs. I'm so sorry.

    ReplyDelete