Pages

Thursday, November 4, 2010

ummm

It's 6:30am. In about an hour/hour and a half, I'm going to go have an amnio to check Norah-bugs lungs and possibly start an induction if she's ready.

wow.

just, wow.

I want her to be happy and healthy and safe and if this is what it takes, then so be it. She looks good on the ultrasounds, but it will be easier and more accurate to monitor her on the outside.

I'm nervous and excited all at the same time. More nervous I think. I've never been away from Belly longer than over night and even then, I was only 10 minutes away. I don't know how long I could be gone. I don't think I'll get to see her at all today unless she decides to wake up really early, but the past 2 days she's slept until after 8:30 so I'm not holding my breath.

so that's that.

here's hoping all goes smoothly.


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment