Pages

Sunday, February 20, 2011

the birds are back!

I know, I'm probably the only person who knows this was the original blog background, and probably the only person who missed it, but it is my blog, so THE BIRDS ARE BACK! I'm very excited about it :)

In other news...
I fell yesterday. hard. straight on my ass. while carrying the Buglet in her carseat.

I was really shaken up by it, but my mother (who was walking 2 steps behind me) was quick to point out that Norah was fine and it was as though I just put her carseat onto the ground and I was the only thing that went down.

stupid ice.

I cannot wait for it to melt so the girls can play outside. I cannot wait to get the swing set that we bought last year up - I know Jordan will love it and I'm sure Norah will like swinging.

that's that. I'm just super excited about the birds and had to announce it :) it's the little things that make me happy!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment