Pages

Monday, February 21, 2011

everything was wonderful until 2am

We had a great night.

Belle used the potty and I'm so proud of her! She really has no interest in it, so saying she had to go and agreeing to use it when asked was huge. Not gonna lie, I cried I was so excited.

Buglet took 4 full ounces for the first time since we upped the calories in her bottles. Then, 2 hours later took another 3.

2am.

Norah starts getting fidgety and I know it'll be bottle time soon. She made it until just after 2:30 when she woke, ate and was back in her basket by 5 of 3.

4:30am she starts getting fussy. And wakes Jordan. Nothing is calming her, b/c her reflux is acting up. I can see and hear her retching and I know that isn't comfortable. Downstairs we go in hopes of the swing helping her out and, 40 minutes later, she's resting. Jordan is still randomly waking, crying and yelling "it's ok, Nori"

AND.

It snowed again.
And is currently snowing again.

Today needs a time out until it can act appropriately.

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment