Pages

Thursday, July 7, 2011

it's been awhile

and it's entirely my fault. I've had time, but not much I wanted to share.
I've been selfishly trying to keep everything the girls do to myself. Those are my happy moments and I want them all. The flip side of that is that I do want to share them, I just want them for myself more.
I guess I should mention that I finally went to my doctor b/c of my anxiety over things like this. She gave me a tentative PPD/PPA diagnosis and a prescription for celexa (which, here's a shock, turns out, I'm allergic to) and referral to counseling for a more accurate diagnosis.

Anyway, enough about me.

The girls are great. N is crawling & climbing and walking with help. J is the best big sister, ever. EVER. IN THE HISTORY OF BIG SISTERS. Ok, seriously though, she's awesome. The first thing she wants in the morning is her sister and the last thing she wants at night is to kiss her sister before bed. I know I must be doing something right seeing them so in love with each other.

and that's about all I'm going to share, b/c it's naptime in about 10 minutes for the Belly-monster (Buglet fell asleep on the floor - silly girl!), and then, I'm going to take a little benedryl & hopefully calm these hives the celexa caused (told you I was allergic - I'm just waiting on the reaction to go away now).
here's hoping anyway!

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. I teared up reading how the girls love each other. :) Sorry you're having trouble, I hope things get better soon. Thinking of you!

    ReplyDelete