Pages

Friday, July 22, 2011

Mumma, I just wanna cry

sometimes, Belle cracks me up. She's a complete actress, and I'm sure she's plotting, er rehearsing, for her future Oscar worthy performances.

She was dancing and laughing and walks over to me to sadly say:
Mumma, I just wanna cry.

I told her it was ok, and she could go cry.
What else can you say to that when not 2 seconds earlier she was having a grand ole time.

She had a short, fake cry, grabbed the Buglets wubba-nub paci (from the NICU that both girls play with, but don't use a paci), said  'oh! a doggy haci will make it better!', popped it in and started dancing around again.

She burst into laughter as soon as we made eye contact and told me that she was a "silly goofball"!
She totally is a silly goofball! My silly goofball, and I love her and wouldn't have her any other way!
showing me how to use a "haci"
dancing around
being a silly goofball b/c "you don't eat the leg!"

oh my Belly-monster! Covered in marker and chocolate ice cream and chewing on a haci... what am I going to do with you?!


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment