Pages

Tuesday, February 9, 2010

cd3 b/w & u/s

Here we go again...
For cd3 everything looks great. I don't think I've heard that before. I know they've said everything looks normal and fine, but I don't think I've heard everything looks great.

I'm glad everything looks great because today hurt. It makes it seem worth the hurt if everything is great. The ultrasound was very, very uncomfortable today. It's a 5 minute scan, but I was so uncomfortable and cramping so much during those 5 minutes I nearly asked for a break. She used a bigger needle for the blood draw and it hurt.

Clomid starts tonight. I'm taking twice the dose I took last month so I hope I respond faster this time. I've also got Ovidrel in my fridge. I did not know about the trigger for this cycle until yesterday. I had a little freak out moment, but I'm ok now. Not sure I'll still be ok when the time comes to inject it, but for now, I'm ok.

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment