Pages

Wednesday, February 24, 2010

time to catch up

Today is cd18. I will take night 3 of clomid, again, tonight. I guess I should go back and really catch up.

Monday I had b/w & u/s only to see that I still didn't have and follies. My hormone levels were still on the low side, but "normal" for someone with 0 maturing follicles.
So the new plan of action is to pretend that it wasn't cd16, and was cd3 again.

That means round 3 of clomid.

And upping the dose for good measure.

not.cool.at.all.


It's now Wednesday, cd18/cd5 and I've had a pretty constant headache since Monday night. If I wasn't hormonal enough from the first round of clomid this cycle, this one is magnifying it. I don't know what to do with myself.

Ok, that's that. Nothing more to report. I'm having some teeth pulled on Monday and am afraid, but I'll survive. Back to the hospital on Wednesday for follow-up b/w and u/s.

here's hoping.

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment