Pages

Saturday, June 5, 2010

time for a Belle post!

It's been a while so it's time for a strictly Belle post!

Belle has a new phrase. Hup me. Cutest.thing.ever! Half the day she runs around wanting things she can't get or do (or just won't get/do) and then says "hup me, Mumma! hup me!" Makes me giggle every time.

She's also rediscovered her pack and play. I took it out so that I could throw some toys in it while I cleaned and she wanted to go in. I expected her to last 2 minutes before she's melt down. TWENTY minutes later, she's was still happy as a clam playing in there. It's now in the living room with some of her babies and balls and she's in and out of it a few times a day.

Belle = my child. I bought her some water shoes. Um, hello, NEW SHOES! I made the mistake of not putting them on her feet the second she opened her eyes from nap. She chased after me with her new shoes yelling "shoooooooooooooooooooooooooooosse" until they were on her feet. What can I say, the girl loves her shoes and that's more like me than any hair/eye color could ever be!

And now my little bubba is awake - sitting in her crib, singing a song and patting her legs. I love watching her wake up on the video monitor, she's so happy when she first wakes up! :)

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment