Pages

Thursday, June 10, 2010

Yesterday's OB appointment

I love my OB! Dr. J was great while I was carrying Belle and I was so excited when I learned she switched practices b/c I did not like her partner. She doesn't BS and answer if she isn't positive about it. She's very optimistic about Norah arriving this year.

My bp was low - 98/60 - and I'm still down 10lbs. I need to work on that, but she isn't stressing me out about it like she did while I was pg with Belle (and neither is Nick). At this point, I'm not overly concerned. When I'm hungry, I eat. I'm not vomiting every 5 minutes and am taking less and less of the zofran (I'm hoping to wean myself off by the weekend) so I'm feeling pretty good.

Norah's hb was 142. She's just like her sister - stays in one place long enough to get a reading and then goes as far away as possible. It took some getting used to when Belle did it so hearing a nice strong hb and then absolute silence over the doppler again made me giggle.

Next appointments are at the MFM on the 29th - level 2 u/s and fetal echo cardiogram; and the 7th at the OB.

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment