Pages

Saturday, September 18, 2010

Belly had her first swim class this morning

I'm not expecting her to know how to swim in 5 weeks when the class is over. I wanted her to have the class to get used to the water (even though she's a total water baby already), and interact with some kids close to her age.

She loved it! From the moment she saw the pool, she wanted to go in. When she saw her bathing suit...OMG! She was all about calming down and getting changed and back to that pool as fast as she could. It was adorable.

The only tantrum she had was after class was over, and I gave her a little shower, when I turned the shower off. Belle was like "WTF Mumma?!? First I have to leave the pool and now I can't play in the shower anymore?! This is not cool!" She calmed down quickly though and we left without any more meltdowns.

I can't wait to get her back into the pool :)




Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment