Pages

Wednesday, January 4, 2012

so done with potty training.

I HATE potty training.
HATE IT.
HATE IT!
I would rather have another c-section, sans medication, while wild dogs gnaw on my legs & throat kinda hate it.

I'm not good at the potty training thing. J had 2 big accidents today & I lost it. I yelled, I apologized, I cried when she couldn't see me. I'm just done. I give up. I'll buy her some depends and teach her to change her own ass... if I can get that part right, then I have a strategy for N.

Today, I'm a super sucktastic mother & I know it & accept it. Here's hoping tomorrow is better, b/c quite frankly if it isn't, I may run away from home.
to a private island.
that's warm.
and full of comfortable beds that I can nap in whenever I want.
and I won't leave a forwarding address.

kidding.
really, kidding.
no, not kidding at all. I'm running, fast. Get your camera, it's going to be like Halley's comet - one of those rare once in a life-times sight.


here's hoping for a better tomorrow -- a day like yesterday where J was AWESOME & went potty on her own all day & was agreeable & helpful & a little stepford child would be great, but really anything better than today would be perfectly acceptable.
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment