Pages

Wednesday, July 28, 2010

and the fear returns =/

WTF mate.

Tomorrow I have another fetal echo. I *know* at the last one, Dr. Carpenter said everything looked great but wanted to be absolutely sure when her heart was bigger and easier to see. I was fine until yesterday when I confirmed the appointment. I'm nervous. I know what a difference a few weeks can make.

It seems so silly to be worried about a heart defect at this point. Less than 3 months ago, I was worried about Norah making it at all. Her biggest hurdle has been jumped and now this little one feels just as high. I have no reason to think she has a heart defect. I have every reason to think Dr. Carpenter was 100% right when he said he didn't see anything 5 weeks ago and that this is just a routine follow up.

Sometimes, being a mother is not fun. This worrying shit is for the birds! Only a lifetime of it left though - that's a plus =)

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment