Pages

Saturday, July 31, 2010

Norah got a present on Friday

and I got a good 20 minutes of crying in before I could write a thank you note.

I'm beyond blessed to have the support of a group of amazingly strong, supportive, honest and loving women. One of which took the time out of her day to send along a little gift.

The babylegs are adorable, but her simple note touched my heart and brought me to tears. She wrote, "I believe in miracles, and I believe in baby Norah" and just thinking about it, I'm in tears again. I can never thank her enough for that. For the prayers, for being a friend and for believing in my daughter - especially when it's been so hard for me to believe that she'll actually be here this year.
I'm sure she'll have a laugh at my thank you card that must say thank you eleventybillion times b/c I just can't articulate how much her thoughtfulness means to me.
The babylegs and the note are put away for now, but my fall baby will wear them proudly and that note will always serve as a reminder for us of what the journey to having baby Norah was about and the support we received during it.

Thank you, Cate. Thank you so very much. (you can count these are thank yous eleventybillion-one & eleventybillion-two).
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment