Pages

Wednesday, March 9, 2011

and today...

went relatively well.

Belle did fuss when I left her, but she had a good time playing with her cousin while I was gone.

No ultrasound for Bug today, but she will need one (on the 18th) to check out the blood flow and if her hydronephrosis has resolved yet.
Buglet also had 2 good blood pressure readings. Like, perfect good - 78/46 and 75/35. So we're going to keep watching it with the cardiologist and follow up with nephrology if she continues to have wonky blood pressure or if her u/s shows a reason to.

Today, Norah Grace weighed: 11lbs 5oz. I nearly started crying I was so happy. Not gonna lie, we did a little happy dance in the exam room. THAT'S how excited we were.

Today was a good day.

Photobucket

I should mention the parking since I made a big deal out of it yesterday. I did valet b/c we were cutting it close. We were out of the car very quickly, with the stroller frame and that was surprisingly pleasant. We waited 25 minutes for the CR-V to be brought over from the garage though :/ We made it about 3/4 of the way home before she went into meltdown mode.

No comments:

Post a Comment