Pages

Saturday, March 19, 2011

catch up time, yet again

where to begin!
We made a trip out to the Children's museum and Belle had a blast. It was so cute to see her explore the bones and especially the water. She LOVED the water. I'm so glad we saved it for last, since I had to buy her a new shirt before we could leave - if they sold pants, I'd have bought a pair of them too. She was that soaked.

Then.... she caught this nasty cold. Complete with wheezing and shortness of breath and a possible ear infection. Her first.
So she's 27 months old, and got her first ear infection. She was formula fed from day 1. I have nothing against bf'ing, it's just not for me, but I'm really tired of hearing how my children will always be sick b/c I fed them formula. Jordan has been sick, really sick, not just a cold, 3 times in her life. First, she was 5w old and spiked a major fever, but that only lasted about a day (we did go to the hospital and she was admitted b/c we went. It was a bad experience for no reason at all, and I'll never make the mistake of speaking to an on call pedi again). Then she had "something" that presented JUST LIKE H1N1, complete with testing negative for it, when she was around 10 months old. And now an ear infection at over 2. Yep. My child is so sickly. Again, I'm not trying to knock bf'ing, but if someone chooses to ff, it's their choice and other people, mothers especially, in this world need to respect that. As long as the child is healthy, just let them eat. umm, /rant. sorry about that. It's a touchy subject with me :/

Buglet had a kidney u/s yesterday that was a GIANT fail. GIANT. She screamed so much I was asked if I was positive she had a heart condition, b/c she should have been passed out. Not the best way to measure her hypertension :/

otherwise things are good around here. I'll try to be a better blogger. promise.

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment