Pages

Friday, September 9, 2011

ever the procrastinator

I WILL pack a hospital bag.
I WILL.
I REALLY WILL.
REALLY!
REALLY REALLY!
I'm sure I will have it done by Wednesday morning. I just don't want to do it. I'm so lazy when it comes to packing this bag. I've got a list going, that counts for something, right? I know I need to pack the Bugs diapers (she's allergic to pampers and that's all CHB has), and I *think* a can of formula to fortify her bottles while she's there so that she doesn't need to go on preemie formula. I need to find some clothes for her - and socks that will fit her. I need some clothes & socks for myself. It's not like I need to look my best - I know I can get away with yoga pants & tee shirts for a few days and not look like a complete slob. ugh. I just don't wanna pack!!




Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. I know! It is hard getting all that stuff together. I found leg warmers quite useful for my son... For me, I really wanted some crocs... My feet were HURTING after a few days

    ReplyDelete