Pages

Tuesday, August 30, 2011

surgery is scheduled


so we have a date.
I'm scared and excited all at the same time.
It feels weird to be excited about it, but I am. I'm excited to see her grow and to watch her body relax a little. It handles the extra stresses with such ease - it deserves to relax for a couple decades.

I know my girlie is going to come out on the other side wonderfully. I KNOW it because, that's Norah. She makes everything look easy with her strength & ambition to accomplish (and bulldoze) everything in her way.

I'm glad she won't need any catheter procedures, that feels like a million pounds of bricks lifted off my shoulders - like as long as her valves are good, this repair will be a cakewalk.

I'm so proud of my Buglet - she doesn't even know how brave & strong she is, but she's an inspiration and I strive to be just as strong.

and that's that. Surgery is in 15 days. Let's do this!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment