Pages

Tuesday, January 19, 2010

b/w & u/s take 2

Today started of horribly.
I slept poorly. Woke up uncomfortable and had to get out of the house quickly for my appointments.
then it started...
~I fell down the stairs. That fecking HURT!
~I was running late, b/c today it snowed. You know, it's the first time it's EVER snowed IN THE HISTORY OF RI & MA! :eyeroll: If you can't drive in the snow in RI & MA, get the hell off the roads!
~I got stuck in an elevator. I cannot even describe the panic & fear I have of getting in elevators to begin with so getting on one that was all wonky and then wouldn't let me off... I was crying when I checked in.
~The receptionist typed in the wrong patient name and acted like I gave her the wrong name. Sorry lady, I'm pretty sure I know my name and you're the one who screwed up.
~follie grew 1mm over the last 2 days :/
~I walked into the trailer hitch of some douchnozzles truck. The hitch was around 12" off the back of the truck, hanging out in the middle of a parking lot.

and then the day got better.
~Bronx Bagel had fresh poppy bagels and pain cream cheese.
~I made $84 consigning 3 diaper boxes of baby clothes!


So that was my day. I go back on Friday for another u/s and more b/w. I'm responding to the clomid, just "eeeeeeeeeevvvvvvvver so slowly. Painfully slowly" to be exact :/

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment