Pages

Sunday, January 31, 2010

wisdom?

You get what you get and you don't get upset.

I can't tell you how many times my cousin, K (who's currently 5), has told me that. Mostly when she's asking for something in particular (like a pink cup) and I can't find it and give her something else (like a blue cup). I always laugh and say, that's right K. We take what's dealt to us.

Well, 2IF has been dealt to me. I find myself getting upset when I hear about accidental pregnancies or planned pregnancies with to-be parents that are no where need ready to be to-be parents (maybe give up drugs before trying to get pregnant instead of thinking pregnancy will get you off drugs) and it isn't fair of me. It isn't their fault that I'm having issues. I can't fault them for being able to get pregnant. I'm happy that they're happy with their situation however they arrived at it.

You get what you get and you don't get upset.

I've got a good life, a husband that loves and supports me, a beautiful baby girl and a great dog. We'll get through it. Our family will grow the way it's supposed to. I'll stop getting upset over things I have no control over. Ok, I'll TRY to stop getting upset over things I have no control over.

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment