Pages

Wednesday, January 6, 2010

onto Clomid

Yesterday we met with the RE again.

I'm not going to lie, I was shocked when he started talking about IUIs as soon as we sat down. SHOCKED. I was under the impression we were going over test results and talking about what all of our options for the next cycle were. We did talk about the results and he answered all of my questions, but he did seem to be pushing the IUI. We talked a bit and decided that, yes, the medicated cycle would be the next step and possibly the best option at the moment, but we aren't ready for an IUI. We just aren't "there" yet. I need to learn more before I'm comfortable enough to take that step.

We did go over the IUI handbook and fill out the paperwork an IUI for our next cycle (if we're there) and got some b/w and appointments set up.

and there it is. Baseline u/s & b/w Friday morning and clomid Friday night.

here's hoping.

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment