Pages

Wednesday, January 13, 2010

clomid side effects

Day 1 - within an hour of taking the pill, I was dizzy. GREAT.
Day 2 - only took 20 minutes on night 2 to get dizzy. Then the headache hit. You know when you get a migraine and you can't function. Similar to that. I could function, but wouldn't mind if someone had removed my head with a rusty scythe while I functioned.
Day 3 - another night where it only took 20 minutes until I had a side effect. THANKFULLY, I was only dizzy for about an hour and then *poof* I felt great.
Day 4 - I was feeling pretty good when the 20 minute mark came and went without the room spinning. I even said to DH, I didn't get dizzy tonight. ummm, only a dumb ass makes that announcement 25 minutes after taking a pill. ::waves:: Hi, I'm the dumb ass. I got so dizzy that I had to be helped up the stairs and into bed.
Day 5 - I felt good. 20 minutes came and went... 30 minutes came and went... by the time I went to bed 2 hours after taking it, there had been absolutely no dizziness.

Here's hoping one cycle is all I need of the clomid. It's difficult to care for the Belle when I can't walk straight :/

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment