Pages

Sunday, December 19, 2010

BELLY MONSTER IS 2!!!!!!!

My baby turned 2 yesterday.

I'm in shock.
My little girly is 2.
I love her so much and can't imagine a day without her in my life.
She had a great party with family that loves her.
She loved all of her presents and showed me them all again this morning.

Daddy put together a cheese/pepperoni tray:

she loves her Daddy!

and her sister (Mumma is just someone who brings the sister to her)


AND CUPCAKES CAKE-CAKES!


I can't wait to see how her next year turns out!

Photobucket


P.S.
I haven't made a Norah update lately, but there is one, so here it is...
Surgery is scheduled for the 28th of December. She was diagnosed with pulmonary stenosis at her last appointment with the cardiologist. It's a little set back, but knowing that it's there, we can watch it and decide on treatment, if necessary, down the road.

No comments:

Post a Comment