Pages

Tuesday, December 21, 2010

well visit day

The girls had their well visits today - Jordan's 2 year and Norah's 1 month.
They're both growing and developing well.

Jordan's 2 yr stats:
36 inches tall. She's more than half my height. The girl is going to be taller than me by the time she's 12, I know it :/
34 pounds. wow. just, wow. She's gotten so big from the little 9lb 1.5oz baby I held only 2 years ago.

Norah's 1 month stats:
21 inches long. That's an inch in the month she's been on the outside.
9lbs 8oz. That's a pound up from her birth weight. I can't believe she's already up a pound. For that matter, I can't believe she had a 1 month well visit! She'll be 1 month old tomorrow. I just cannot believe it's been a month since she was born... it feels like only yesterday I was packing my hospital bag!



Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment