Pages

Wednesday, October 6, 2010

I just need to vent/cry before I explode

WHY can't I have healthy babies?!? I should just be grateful that I can a) have babies and b) that they're born, ALIVE, but why can't they be born healthy?!?
Jordan was mostly healthy, except for the whole getting stuck thing and congenital dacryocystocele and then the not being able to breath. Norah doesn't seem like she's going to get that chance.
I want to have both my babies, at home, with me, after Norah is born - not one at home and one God knows where while I try to shuttle back and forth.

I'm blessed that Jordan is a happy, healthy, thriving toddler. I'm blessed that Norah is still growing and looks healthy at the moment.
BUT WHY CAN'T THEY JUST BE HEALTHY?!? WITHOUT ANY PROBLEMS- BIG OR SMALL?!?!

I just want my baby to be ok. To be healthy. I never thought that'd be asking to much. I know I shouldn't complain b/c of all the things that she IS, but I can't help but be sad and upset.
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment