Pages

Monday, May 24, 2010

Belly monster was awesome tonight!

Seriously, I'm so happy about it, that I'm reposting it to the blog.

She's never really happy on Nick's first scheduled night and throws a giant fit.
Tonight she took a 5 minute bath and I thought I was in for it (she takes a 30+minute bath for Nick). She chugged down her sippy and then was just so happy and funny. It was a very pleasant surprise!
She was bouncing around on the couch with me and then grabbing my face and giving me kisses. She'd watch tv for a minute and then make a silly face and put it in front of my face so that I'd laugh. Once we got upstairs, we read 3 books, then she gave me a good night kiss and went into her crib without protest. She only danced around for a few minutes (instead of her typical 1/2 hour) and is laying down now all snuggled up with a blanket.

----

I'm sure she senses that a lot of the tension of the past week has subsided. It's like Nick & I can breathe again. Not deep breaths, but we're no longer struggling to take shallow ones and that's an amazing feeling.

TODAY IS AWESOME!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment