Pages

Wednesday, May 26, 2010

today I'm hopeful

Just because.
I was at Target wandering the baby aisles as usual (I still have a toddler that needs things!) and I saw a pull toy. A pink elephant. I love elephants. LOVE.THEM. It's an obsession. Belle had 2 of these pull toys on her car seat (2, b/c one died and we HAD to replace it), and I thought to myself 'it's only 6 bucks, why can't you buy it?'
When I picked it up, there was a pink bug behind it.
I'm not really sure the woman in the aisle with her kids appreciated my excitement when I said 'fuck it! I'm hopeful today and my baby will be here this year!' She left the aisle pretty quickly. You know what though, I don't care. Sorry to upset you lady and expose your children to my vulgarity, but stumbling upon that bug toy means more to me than your comfort.

sometimes it's the little things that make you smile the biggest.



Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment